I want to express my appreciation to all of you for generosity in support for Hasini's house project. As you know Hasini's house had plastic sheet covered doors and windows and with your generous support we have fixed proper doors and windows. I am sure this will bring the safety and happiness to Hasini and her family.
We wouldn't have done this project without you, and your thoughtfulness is truly making a difference in the lives of many needy children in Sri Lanka.
I would like to thank project coordinators Keerth Bandara, Srimathi Wickramasinge and Ranjan, Pubudu, Bandara, Buddhika for supporting this project many ways.
- Fundraising started 11th of June 2015
- Total Amount Raised - AUD 620.00 & LKR 20,000.00
- Total cost for the project - LKR 58,404.70
- Carpentry work started on 13th of July and finished by 29th July 2015.
- Balance of the funds will be used for similar project in the near future.
Every year The DOT Charitable Foundation continues to advance its mission of helping needy children in Sri Lanka. Through our projects we have seen many lives changed for the better.
Thank you for everyone for your kind support.